09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- What voters want in a VP
- Investigation: Murray officer justified in firing 7 shots at gunman