09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle