09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys