05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard