05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent