05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet