05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old