05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amber Alert issued out of Kaysville for 3 children
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Volkswagen reaches $14.7B emissions settlement
- States with the safest drivers
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?