05/02/2013 10:46pmKennecott Utah Copper announced Thursday that employee layoffs will take place beginning in May as a result of the large slide at the Bingham Canyon Mine.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Body of 22-year-old Mt. Pleasant man found in shallow grave
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Australia ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Police identify driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- 1-year-old boy killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Trail Blazers
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website