05/02/2013 10:46pmKennecott Utah Copper announced Thursday that employee layoffs will take place beginning in May as a result of the large slide at the Bingham Canyon Mine.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Have You Seen This? The tech behind Snapchat’s fun filters
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters