04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy