04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Ugly anglerfish, intriguing ape: The top 10 new species of 2016
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck