04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Homes sales down, prices up along Wasatch Front
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- 15 date ideas under $40 - SPONSORED
- What happens to the land after a wildfire?