04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Jail time ordered for man who killed girlfriend with his car
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- User-submitted photos: vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say