04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden