04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem police responding to shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Have You Seen This? Toddler adorably misses finish line, would rather just ride bike