04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Utah's primary turnout already 'surpassing a snoozer' election
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots