04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Herbert's 'big change' over Common Core puzzling
- No. 1 BYU's pin hitters too much in semifinal win over No. 4 Long Beach State
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word