04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft