04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options