04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- 500K people expected to travel to witness eclipse, Idaho officials say
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver