04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Likely lottery prospect Donovan Mitchell complimentary of Jazz at workout
- UK police show photo of concert bomber, ask public for info
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death