04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race