04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'