04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy