04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys