04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- NAACP honors Ron McBride with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Award