04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister