04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law