04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Bountiful Handcart Days Parade brings thousands together