04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Bill to lower legal alcohol limit passes Utah House
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow