04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Will Trump keep campaign promises to women?
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm