04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- 5 of the worst movie titles
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- 'Blue family' steps up for son of fallen cop on first day of school
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Worst-case scenario for BYU football