04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- Girl born without right hand transformed into a Disney princess