02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance