02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Paul scores 29, Clippers beat Jazz 98-93 to force Game 7
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood