02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Trump not saying what he'll do about Dakota Access pipeline
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama