02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- A better understanding of depression
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park