02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says