02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial
- Ex-BYU student convicted in meth lab case arrested in similar Salt Lake case
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- 1 dead, multiple people injured in Vernal car crash
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Is 1 minute of exercise all you need?