02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah