02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- South Jordan students perform homemade opera
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire