02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent