02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Museum clinic repairs gadgets, reduces landfill waste
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'