02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- 300-acre wildfire threatening 6 structures in Box Elder County
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court