02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 12 things you didn't know you could do on Snapchat
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president