02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter