02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County