02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Police: Man in critical condition after Orem shooting
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Roy dad pleads guilty to abusing baby who tested positive for meth, THC
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know