01/19/2013 10:26pmThis is auto expo season, and shows are taking place all over the country: in Detroit, Los Angeles, and right here in Utah this weekend. Hundreds of thousands of people are checking out what's new for 2013, and there's good reason for that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash
- Advocates ready to launch whole-plant medical marijuana ballot initiative