01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 5 of the biggest blockbuster films made in Utah
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Little Cottonwood Canyon closed until Friday morning due to weather