01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement
- Canyons School District settles lawsuit with family of girl molested on bus
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly loosing an eye