01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Obamacare repeal vote put off in stinging setback for Trump