01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Upper Bear Valley evacuated as precaution due to Brian Head Fire
- Court partly reinstates Trump travel ban; fall arguments set
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- 'Pharma Bro' defies advice to keep quiet before fraud trial
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Coach Kim: Tips for dealing with rude, unkind or ungrateful people
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says