01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- KSL Investigates: How safe is your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride?
- Fundraiser grows for girl shot and left in ditch
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need