01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement