01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Inmate charged with murder of cellmate, who was serving time for teen's rape, death