01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Mylan launching generic version of EpiPen
- Los Angeles airport back to normal after panic-filled night
- Browns' Paul Kruger calls his release 'wrong decision'
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams